The Pride Center staff and amazing team of volunteers have been busy getting ready for our Annual Awards Gala, and hope to see you there! The invitations are in the mail, so they should be in your mailbox shortly. The Gala, to be held on Friday, October 12, 2012, will take place at the Hilton Garden Inn, 235 Hoosick St., Troy, beginning with a cocktail reception at 6pm, followed by dinner and the awards presentation, beginning at 7:15.
Please join us in honoring the inspiring work of the this year’s award recipients:
- University at Albany, recipient of the Harvery Milk Award
- TD Bank, recipient of the Business of the Year Award
- Michele McClave, recipient of the Nancy Burton Straight-But-Not-Narrow Award
- Kiera Griffiths, recipient of the Volunteer of the Year Award
- Peter DeWitt, recipient of the Paul Postiglione Youth Services Award
- DJ Roche, recipient of the Libby Post Council Leadership Award
In addition to the awardees, this year’s Gala will feature moving speakers, a Cape Cod Vacation Raffle and Dinner and Dancing! Steve Ammerman returns as this year’s Master of Ceremonies. We hope you’ll join us for this inspiring evening in which we honor the individuals and organizations working to create a more welcoming Capital Region for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.
Tickets for this years event are $95/person ($75 seniors/students). If you would like to be mailed a copy of the invitation, please email your mailing address to Aaron at email@example.com. To order you tickets online, please click here.