|Currently, we are offering both in-person and hybrid for some of our support groups. Please see below for information on dates and times and ZOOM program meeting IDs, these will be updated as meetings change.|
- MONDAYS: Every Monday, from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm – MEN’S PRIDE (MSM ages 18+) ZOOM ID: 951 218 729 https://us02web.zoom.us/j/951218729
- MONDAYS: Every Monday, from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm – FAMILY PRIDE (all parents & family of the LGBTQ+ community)
- TUESDAYS: Every Tuesday, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm – TRANS PRIDE (ages 18+)
- WEDNESDAYS: Every Wednesday, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm – WOMEN’S PRIDE (WSW ages 18+)
- THURSDAYS: Every other Thursday, from 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm – FREE HIV TESTING (all members of the LGBTQ+ Community)
- THURSDAYS: Every Thursday, from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm – FREE QUEER YOGA (all members of the LGBTQ+ Community)
- THURSDAYS: Every Thursday, at the Schenectady YMCA from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm – Schenectady LGBTQ+ Youth Group (ages 13 – 18)
- FRIDAYS: Every Friday, from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Albany LGBTQ+ Youth Group (ages 13 – 18)
- 3rd SATURDAY OF THE MONTH:
- Movie Night from 6:00 pm – (all members of the LGBTQ+ Community)
- 4th SUNDAY OF THE MONTH:
- Albany Queer Read from 2:00 pm – 4:00 PM (all members of the LGBTQ+ Community)
How you can reach the Pride Center:
- Call us at 518-462-6138 and leave a message. We will call you back as quickly as possible.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and your message will be forwarded to the right person.
- Message us on Facebook or Instagram, which we will be checking regularly.
All groups are open to non-binary folks who are comfortable with the gender focus. The Pride Center of the Capital Region support groups is open to ALL.