Task: Trans* Pride Co-Facilitator
Trans* Pride is dedicated to empowering trans and gender-nonconforming people and their allies through social opportunities, community building, resource sharing, and advocacy. Facilitators are responsible for creating a welcoming and respectful environment for all group members, as well as for facilitating an effective dialogue to foster community connection, healing, and healthy communication. Other activities for group facilitators include providing referral information to group members as needed, creating and scheduling diverse discussion topics, assisting with group promotion and participating in mandatory quarterly meetings.
- A commitment minimum of one year, co-facilitating at least 1-2 meetings per month.
- Group facilitation skills a must.
- Must self-identify as trans* or gender-nonconforming and have knowledge of issues affecting trans* and gender-nonconforming communities.
- Stipend available based on experience.
- Ongoing training and support provided.