We Need You at The Pride Center!
Our mission is to promote the well-being of all gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer-identified people and those affected by discrimination based on gender identity and expression and WE NEED YOU to make it happen!
Click on links below to read more about each opportunity. You can also fill out the Volunteer Application here.
- Sunday Supper Potluck Style
- Vintage Pride Potluck** (Ages 55 and up)
- Saratoga LGBTQ Support Group
- Trans Pride: Social/Discussion Group (18+)
- Schenectady Friends & Families of LGBTQ People
- Friends & Family TGNC Support Group
- Albany Youth Group Co-Facilitator
- Albany Young Adult Peer Support Group (19-30) Co-Facilitator
- Schenectady LGBTQA Youth Group**(Ages 13-17) Co-Facilitator
- Saratoga LGBTQA+ Youth Group** (Ages 13-17) Co-Facilitator
- Trans* Talk 18 & Under Trans* Youth Group Co-Facilitator
- Chaperone Special Events (A-Prom, et.)
- Outreach Team Members
- Capital Region Prideability
- Community Events (Capital Pride Parade and Festival, etc.)
- Trans* Pride Co-Facilitator
- “Friendly Neighbor” Volunteer
- Women’s Pride Co-Facilitator
- Men’s Pride 18+ Co-Facilitator