We Need You at The Pride Center!
Our mission is to promote the well-being of all gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer-identified people and those affected by discrimination based on gender identity and expression and WE NEED YOU to make it happen!
Click on links below to read more about each opportunity. You can also fill out the Volunteer Application here.
- Dinner and a Movie
- Sunday Supper
- LOOK (Loving Ourselves and Kids) Friends and Families of LGBTQ People Support Group
- Saratoga LGBTQ Support Group
- Albany Youth Group Co-Facilitator
- Albany Young Adult Peer Support Group (19-30) Co-Facilitator
- Saratoga Youth Group Co-Facilitator
- Trans* Talk 18 & Under Trans* Youth Group Co-Facilitator
- Chaperone Special Events (A-Prom, et.)
- Outreach Team Members
- Capital Region Prideability
- Community Events (Capital Pride Parade and Festival, etc.)
- Trans* Pride Co-Facilitator
- “Friendly Neighbor” Volunteer
- Women’s Pride Co-Facilitator
- Men’s Pride 18+ Co-Facilitator